Call for 3 Ukrainian & 3 Polish participants for the Training Course “Let’s Mov(i)e It-My Art of Communication”
6th – 13th May 2017, Riga (Latvia) Working language is Russian!
Project name: “Let’s Mov(i)e It-My Art of Communication”
Place: Riga, Latvia
Date: 6-13, May
Language: Russian (!)
Countries: Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia, Armenia, Georgia, Belarus, Ukraine, Poland
Description of the project:
“Let’s Mov(i)e It- Art of my communication” Training Course wants to gather 24 youth workers from 8 countries. We will create a space and conditions where during 7 days participants will identify and develop movie and video making skills both from technical and content perspective. Youth workers will go through the process of self-discovery and personal development, will re-evaluate own possibilities and skills, that they can afterwards apply to their work. During this training course there will be used various non-formal learning and coaching methods with learner-based participatory principles that will be accompanied with technical sessions to be held by “Goodwill Studio”.
Objectives of the project:
- to equip youth workers and leaders from Program and EECA partner countries with new digital tools to use in their work in target groups
- to give a space for self and professional development of participants
- to promote staying up to date in “digitized society”
- to foster intercultural dialogue and culture of peace
- to promote youth engagement to social life through making youth content movies
- to form a network among like-minded organisations and develop follow-up projects on the similar topics
- interested in project`s topic
- with a good knowledge of the Russian language
- available for the whole duration of the training
- ready to share his/her experience and knowledge after the projects
- Accommodation and food will be provided by the hosting organisation
- Transportation costs will be covered up.
Participation fee: 40 Euro
For more info feel free to contact us [email protected]
Application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyw9l9eKO7k33tZL8ZR7QcHjn8gxcfF8AxwP_k23bwDPI_eg/viewform
DDL: 23:59 CET, 22 of March 2017
Call for Training course only for participants form POLAND and UKRAINE! (2+2 places)
11-24 March 2017, Germany
We invite you to join us in the 14-day training course “Ticket to Adventure: Outdoor Education and Non-formal learning”. The project will be hosted in Fahren, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern. Description of the project below:
Hungry for new experiences? Looking to broaden your horizons? Ready for a challenge? Want to make new friends? Then secure your place on Grüner Grashalm’s adventure express….
We are looking for Polish and Ukrainian participants for our Youth-Leader Training project, ‘Ticket to Adventure”. The training will happen between 11-24 March at our partner’s base in Fahren, near Wismar on the Baltic Sea in northern Germany.
‘Ticket to Adventure’ will train participants in outdoor education pedagogics. It will also develop leadership skills and provide an introduction to project development and project management. We will combine an introduction to the theory and practice of ‘outdoor education’ with a diverse cultural programme. Outdoor activities could include: a multi-day sea-kayak expedition on the Baltic Sea, ropes-courses, cycling tours, cross-country skiing, mountain hiking and winter bivouac. We’ll also offer a series of workshops on project development, funding opportunities, ‘experiential’ learning, theatre, music, art, creativity and mindfulness. Our goal is to provide youth leaders with the skills, motivation and resources to design and implement innovative projects of their own.
‘Ticket to Adventure’ is funded by the German Polish Youth Exchange (DPJW). It will be delivered by the Grüner Grashalm e.V., an organisation with than 25 years of experience in international youth exchange and Outdoor Education. We welcome applicants from Poland and the Ukraine who want to develop their leadership and project development competences and who are interested in non-formal learning, outdoor education and intercultural exchange. There will be total of 30 participants at the projects from Poland, Ukraine and Germany.
Accomodation and food will be provided by the hosting organisation. Transportation will be covered up to 180 EUR
If you want to apply please fill in the application form https://goo.gl/forms/kgwjzCPvaMhB4bHv2 till 13 of February 2017, 11:00 CET
Participation fee is 30 Euro.
More info feel free to contact us [email protected]
Call for Training course only for participants form POLAND! (2 places)
9th – 15th April 2017, Czech Republic
We invite you to join us in the 7-day training course “It’s up to you!” (8th is arrival day and 16th is departure day). The project will be hosted in a beautiful city of Kolin, which lies on the Elbe river.
This project will increase your cricital thinking skills, allow you to see through tricks that are played on us by media and big companies marketing campaingns. We are all under (social) pressure – let’s learn together how to prevent it and help others to face it. We invite you to come to hear the experience of others and share yours! We will bring together youth workers from 8 EU countries
The main objective of the training course is to develop media literacy amongst young workers, give them tools to spread the idea of critical thinking to prevent unwanted results of media illiteracy.
Specific objectives are:
1) better understanding how social pressure created by (social) media works,
2) to prevent stress or depression as a result of social pressure,
3) to give young leaders tools to help their peers face the risk of social exclusion or radicalization,
4) to help youth workers prevent xenophobia created by media amongst youngsters,
5) give skills to host a workshop for young people in their organisations on this topic and include media literacy as a part of their Youth exchanges / training courses
Participants should satisfy the following requirements:
• at least Intermediate level of English Language;
• have great interest in media literacy and critical thinking;
• motivation in attending the training course and participate actively;
• are eager to use knowledge gained during this TC in their communities and organizations;
• age 20-35 years old;
We will be staying in a beautiful town of Kolin, which lies on the river Elbe, 50 kilometers east of Prague. Kolin is a small city with a large square in historic center and a cathedral.
No participation fee.
If you wanna apply send you CV and small motivation later (why you wanna take part in this TC) to [email protected] till 2 of February 2017, 23:59 CET, in the subject of mail, specify the name of the project and you name (“It’s up to you!”_Marek Bojko) in the text add: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych, Dz. U. Nr 133, poz. 883)”
More info feel free to contact us [email protected]